Welcome to See You At The Square!

"See You At The Square" was created for the sole purpose of praying for Revival in your town square.



At noon, Monday through Friday, we are asking that you will take the time to pray for your city, state, and country.

Sunday, December 11, 2011

One on One

Isaiah 22:4
That’s why I said, “Leave me alone to weep; do not try to comfort me. Let me cry for my people as I watch them being destroyed.”

There are times when we want to be left alone. Maybe someone hurt you. Maybe someone close to you is sick or died. Whatever it is, we need time to mourn and be alone sometimes. We also need people we can trust around us, but there are times when we have to get away and completely lean on God.

As I watch what the world is going through, I can't help but wonder why we don't turn back to God. It's like God is saying, "hello, are you guys tired of doing it your way, and ready to surrender to me and be blessed?" I don't think God has scratched the surface of the things to come if we don't turn back to Him. Our lives weigh in the balance a lot of times because of disobedience and corruption. God doesn't like it when we look to Him last with our problems. Most people aren't concerned with the ways of God. They don't understand the importance of a relationship with God.

Don't let people dictate your life. Don't let people tell you what you can and can't do. If it doesn't line up with scripture, then you shouldn't listen to it. The only way to find God is by obeying His Word and praying to Him. Don't wait till the last minute to give God a call. Take time out of your day to pray and lift up your concerns to Him. You can't always be around people all the time to do that. God wants us to have intimate one on one time with Him. We shouldn't forsake the assembly of the saints, but we shouldn't forsake our one on one relationship with God either.

No comments:

Post a Comment