Welcome to See You At The Square!

"See You At The Square" was created for the sole purpose of praying for Revival in your town square.



At noon, Monday through Friday, we are asking that you will take the time to pray for your city, state, and country.

Monday, August 6, 2012

Put on Love


Acts 24: 14-16
However, I admit that I worship the God of our ancestors as a follower of the Way, which they call a sect. I believe everything that is in accordance with the Law and that is written in the Prophets, and I have the same hope in God as these men themselves have, that there will be a resurrection of both the righteous and the wicked. So I strive always to keep my conscience clear before God and man.

Have you ever been wrongly accused of something that wasn’t true? How did that make you feel? Did you have a hard time recovering from it?

Paul was constantly under attack for his sold out love for Jesus. He was falsely accused on several occasions and wrongly mistreated. He spent many months and years in prison. He was always facing problems not just in his own life, but also with the new churches.

I think it is easy to forget that when we are sold out for God we will be treated unfairly and often our reputation can be ruined. What is more important to you? Is the approval of man more important or is God’s? I think the answer is quite simple. All you have to do is look around you and you will see how sold out you are for God.

If you pursue money and materialistic wealth more than you pursue saving souls than we don’t have a time problem we simply have a love problem. Jesus says in Revelation speaking to the church in Ephesus that we have lost our first love. When we take the focus off of what Jesus did for us on the cross and focus on our problems, than we are nothing more the clashing cymbals. Always remember to put on love and let it go with you everywhere you go. No matter what people might think or say about you, do what is right and God will honor you for your faith.

Dear Jesus, thank you so much for loving me. Thank you for giving me an opportunity today to share my faith with others. Help me to return back to my first love and to keep you first in all things. In Jesus name, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment