Welcome to See You At The Square!

"See You At The Square" was created for the sole purpose of praying for Revival in your town square.



At noon, Monday through Friday, we are asking that you will take the time to pray for your city, state, and country.

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Prayer Warrior

Psalm 143:6, 8
I lift my hands to you in prayer. I thirst for you as parched land thirsts for rain. Let me hear of your unfailing love each morning, for I am trusting you. Show me where to walk, for I give myself to you.

Prayer is one of the most powerful defenses we have as a believer in Christ. When we pray, the Holy Spirit intercedes for us. There are times when we pray that we have no idea what to pray for. The Holy Spirit is there in our lives to pray on our behalf.

God loves to hear his children pray. We should thank God each day for what he has done for us. His unfailing love is new every morning. When we give ourselves to God, our lives are in his control. The great part about it is he already has a plan. He didn’t have to think about what you were going to do when you gave your life over to him. The Bible says he had us in mind even before the foundations of the world and universe to show his unfailing love to us.

I hope you are comforted to know that God loves you today. There’s nothing that can stop God from loving you. People might stop loving you, but God never will. Continue to pray everyday and listen to God’s Word. It will change your life. God has good plans for you. Make a commitment today to trust God with everything and give yourself completely over to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment