Welcome to See You At The Square!

"See You At The Square" was created for the sole purpose of praying for Revival in your town square.



At noon, Monday through Friday, we are asking that you will take the time to pray for your city, state, and country.

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Right People at the Right Time

Proverbs 27:17
As iron sharpens iron, so a friend sharpens a friend.

A wise person will always put wise people around them. We need good and wise friends to tell us when we stray from the path and when things get hard. When we are faced with life's difficulties, do you have the support you need to get you through the day?

Life is never supposed to be easy. As Christians, we will face all kinds of problems. This is our opportunity to not give up. We have to stand up and have faith God will see us through. Times are getting harder, but God is still in control. Are you letting God have complete control of your life? Are you placing the right people around you to keep you accountable? We only have a short time to make a difference in this life. So make every moment count.

Today I was supposed to be leading worship at my church in Georgia, but my car broke down on the way home yesterday. I had to wait for another car to arrive so I could leave the next morning. On my way home today, I was going through Memphis, TN. I remembered as a little boy visiting Adrian Rodgers church, Bellevue Baptist Church. With just enough time to attend the second service today, I sat down and immediately felt I was exactly where I was supposed to be. I didn't have a care or worry about anything. As I was listening to the pastor's sermon, it was exactly what I needed to hear. At the end of the service, the pastor was at the back greeting guests and I told him the situation I was in and he prayed for me. He even offered to help. 

So are you where God wants you to be today? Life will throw you some curve balls. Are you ready to see what God is trying to do? Ask God how you can learn from life's difficulties. See it as an oppurtunity to give God glory. He will show you what He's doing eventually. Trust His provision over your life. Put godly people in your life to help you when you need a shoulder to rely on. Most importantly, listen to God when He's trying to speak to you.  

1 comment: