Welcome to See You At The Square!

"See You At The Square" was created for the sole purpose of praying for Revival in your town square.



At noon, Monday through Friday, we are asking that you will take the time to pray for your city, state, and country.

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Spiritually Dead

Ezekiel 37:4
Then he said to me, “Prophesy to these bones and say to them, ‘Dry bones, hear the word of the LORD! This is what the Sovereign LORD says to these bones: I will make breath enter you, and you will come to life. I will attach tendons to you and make flesh come upon you and cover you with skin; I will put breath in you, and you will come to life. Then you will know that I am the LORD.”

This is a scripture that any pastor would love to see happen with their own eyes. As soon as they started preaching, people would get up and be filled with life and the Holy Spirit ready to do whatever you asked them to do. For any pastor, that should be what they desire for any church. Ezekiel was told to start preaching to these dry bones. God said He would breathe new life into their bodies, He would give them tendons and flesh and cover them with skin.

If I was Ezekiel and was watching this happen right in front of me, I would be totally amazed. God used Ezekiel’s obedience to do something supernatural. These dry bones happened to be many Israelites, and it can also refer to how Israel was dead spiritually. God wasn’t finished with them yet, and wanted to renew His people and establish a king that would live by His laws and decrees. God would anoint David as king of Israel and they would be blessed from generation to generation.

God wants the same for us spiritually. When we feel dead spiritually, we have to rely on God for strength and wisdom. Many people give up too easily and fall. The point is we have to get back up just like these dry bones. Everyone thought they were done and gone, but God had different plans. The Bible says, nothing is impossible with God. When you are facing your hardest situation in your life, remember to always ask God for His Holy Spirit to guide and direct you. Let the Holy Spirit give you new life and a renewed mind today.

Dear Jesus, help me in my spiritual walk to be focused today. Renew my mind and help me not to conform to this world.  Help me to follow your will and to stay spiritually strong. Give me wisdom and strength to handle any difficult situation today. In Jesus name, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment