Welcome to See You At The Square!

"See You At The Square" was created for the sole purpose of praying for Revival in your town square.



At noon, Monday through Friday, we are asking that you will take the time to pray for your city, state, and country.

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

What Do You Think About?

Ezekiel 20:28-29
For when I brought them into the land I had promised them, they offered sacrifices on every high hill and under every green tree they saw! They roused my fury as they offered up sacrifices to their gods. They brought their perfumes and incense and poured out their liquid offerings to them. I said to them, ‘What is this high place where you are going?’ (This kind of pagan shrine has been called Bamah—‘high place’—ever since.)

We live in a world that is filled with every kind of idol worship you can think of. People have made themselves their own gods through money, sex, sports, movies, and so much more. Many people will spend all their time consumed with these things, but never spend a moment with God.

When you realize that there is a creator that loves you and wants to have a personal relationship with you, it should change everything. Everything in your life should reflect that change as well. When you give your life to Christ, make Him the sole reason you get up in the morning and when you go to bed at night. Living a Christian life won’t be easy, but it will bring its rewards someday.

Jesus said, no eye has seen, no ear has heard, the things His Father has in store for those that love Him. Even though there is sin and idols that people put first in their life, doesn’t mean we do too. There are things we like to do, but don’t make that all you think about. Start letting God be all you think about today!

Dear Jesus, help me in my thoughts and in my mind today. Help me have the right perspective on what’s important. Help me to see how much you love me. Thank you for allowing me to be a light in a dark world. Give me strength to do what is right and stay close to you and follow your will. In Jesus name, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment